Find Books - Plant Pathology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in Web OPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabi e-Books
- Net library e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books content is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Agriculture in urban planning: generating livelihoods and food security. S494.5 U72A278
- Plant pathology / George N. Agrios SB601 A278 2004
- Plant pathology and plant pathogens / John A. Lucas.
SB731 L933 1998
- Plant pathology: techniques and protocols / edited by Robert Burns. SB731 P713
- Recent developments in management of plant diseases / edited by Ulrich Gisi, Ilan Chet, Maria Lodovica Gullino.
- Molecular plant pathology / M. Dickinson. SB732.65 D553
- Physiological plant pathology / edited by R. Heitefuss and P.H. Williams; contributors: J.R. Aist … [et al.]. QK711.2 P578
- Introduction to plant pathology / Richard N. Strange. SB731 S897
- Plant pathological methods : fungi and bacteria / John Tuite. SB731 T915
- Tropical plant protection in the information age: proceedings plant protection in the tropics / editors A. Sivapragasam … [et.al.]. SB601 I61 1999
- Fundamentals of plant pathology / Late V. N. Pathak, N. K. Khatri, Manish Pathak SB731 P294
- A textbook of plant pathology / A.V.S.S. Sambamurty. SB731 S187
- Molecular biology in plant pathogenesis and disease management / P.Narayanasamy. SB731 N218
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.