Find Books - Plant Pathology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in Web OPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Cabi e-Books
- Net library e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books content is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Agriculture in urban planning: generating livelihoods and food security. S494.5 U72A278
- Plant pathology / George N. Agrios SB601 A278 2004
- Plant pathology and plant pathogens / John A. Lucas.
SB731 L933 1998
- Plant pathology: techniques and protocols / edited by Robert Burns. SB731 P713
- Recent developments in management of plant diseases / edited by Ulrich Gisi, Ilan Chet, Maria Lodovica Gullino.
- Molecular plant pathology / M. Dickinson. SB732.65 D553
- Physiological plant pathology / edited by R. Heitefuss and P.H. Williams; contributors: J.R. Aist … [et al.]. QK711.2 P578
- Introduction to plant pathology / Richard N. Strange. SB731 S897
- Plant pathological methods : fungi and bacteria / John Tuite. SB731 T915
- Tropical plant protection in the information age: proceedings plant protection in the tropics / editors A. Sivapragasam … [et.al.]. SB601 I61 1999
- Fundamentals of plant pathology / Late V. N. Pathak, N. K. Khatri, Manish Pathak SB731 P294
- A textbook of plant pathology / A.V.S.S. Sambamurty. SB731 S187
- Molecular biology in plant pathogenesis and disease management / P.Narayanasamy. SB731 N218
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.