Find Books - Counseling & Psychology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in Web OPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books content is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Psychology BF1-990
- Islamic counseling BP190.5.C68
- Christianity in Relation to Counseling BR115.C69
- Pastoral Counseling BV4012-4012.3
- Peer Counseling BV4409
- Church work with special classes of people BV4435-69
- Psychological anthropology GN502-517
- Industrial Psychology HF5548.7-.85
- Employee Counseling HF5549.5.C8
- Social psychology HM1001-1281
- Sex counseling HQ60.5-.7
- Psychiatric Social Work HV689-690
- Social and Public Welfare Protection, Assistance, Relief HV697-4630
- Social pathology, Substance abuse HV4961-7220.5
- Student Guidance and Counseling LB1027.5 – .82 , LB1620.4 – .53
- Educational Psychology LB1050.9 – 1091
- Psychological Aspects of Music ML3830 – 40
- Psychosomatic medicine RC49-52
- Neurosciences, Biological psychiatry, neuropsychiatry RC321-580
- Pediatrics – Psychological and psychosomatic aspects RJ47.5-RJ47.53
- Mental Disorders of Children and Adolescents.
- Child Psychiatry RJ99-507
- Psychological Counseling WM55
- Normal mental growth and development. Child psychology WM105
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.