Find Books - Counseling & Psychology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in Web OPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books content is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Psychology BF1-990
- Islamic counseling BP190.5.C68
- Christianity in Relation to Counseling BR115.C69
- Pastoral Counseling BV4012-4012.3
- Peer Counseling BV4409
- Church work with special classes of people BV4435-69
- Psychological anthropology GN502-517
- Industrial Psychology HF5548.7-.85
- Employee Counseling HF5549.5.C8
- Social psychology HM1001-1281
- Sex counseling HQ60.5-.7
- Psychiatric Social Work HV689-690
- Social and Public Welfare Protection, Assistance, Relief HV697-4630
- Social pathology, Substance abuse HV4961-7220.5
- Student Guidance and Counseling LB1027.5 – .82 , LB1620.4 – .53
- Educational Psychology LB1050.9 – 1091
- Psychological Aspects of Music ML3830 – 40
- Psychosomatic medicine RC49-52
- Neurosciences, Biological psychiatry, neuropsychiatry RC321-580
- Pediatrics – Psychological and psychosomatic aspects RJ47.5-RJ47.53
- Mental Disorders of Children and Adolescents.
- Child Psychiatry RJ99-507
- Psychological Counseling WM55
- Normal mental growth and development. Child psychology WM105
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.