Find Books - Education
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Education L7-991
- History of education LA5-2396
- Theory and practice of education LB5-3640
- Special aspects of education LC8-6691
- Recreation leisure GV1-1860
- Psychology BF1-990
- Philology. Linguistics P1-1091
- English Language PE1-3729
- Literature PN45-6790
- Health Education RA440-440.55
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.