Find Books - Education
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Education L7-991
- History of education LA5-2396
- Theory and practice of education LB5-3640
- Special aspects of education LC8-6691
- Recreation leisure GV1-1860
- Psychology BF1-990
- Philology. Linguistics P1-1091
- English Language PE1-3729
- Literature PN45-6790
- Health Education RA440-440.55
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.