Find Books - Photography
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- NetLibrary e-books
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
- RSC e-Books (1968 – 2014)
- ScienceDirect eBooks (Copyright 1995 to 2006)
- Springer e-Books (2005 – 2014)
- Wiley e-Books
- Woodhead Publishing Online
- World e-Book Library
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Cameras TR250-265
- Photographic processing. Darkroom technique TR287-500
- Transparencies. Diapositives TR504-508
- Color photography TR510-545
- Studio and laboratory TR550-581
- Lighting TR590-620
- Applied photography TR624-835
- Cinematography. Motion pictures TR845-899
- Photomechanical process TR925-1045
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.