Find Books - Medicine &Health Sciences
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Manson Publishing
- Netlibrary e-Books
- ScienceDirect e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-books
- World e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- General Medicine. Health sciences W
- Reference Works. General works W1-28
- Law. Ethics. Professional – Patient Relations W32-64
- Medical economics W74-80
- Biomedical technology W82-83.1
- Health Services. Patients and patients advocacy W84-85.5
- Professional practice W87-96
- Medical, dental, and pharmaceutical service plans
- Social welfare through medicine W322-323
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.