Find Books - Orthopedic
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Manson Publishing
- Netlibrary Ebscohost e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- SIAM e-Books
- Wiley e-books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Reference Works, WE 1-100
- General Works WE 25
- Anatomy, Histology WE 101
- Physiology Biochemistry WE 102
- Movement and Kinesthesis WE 103-104
- Diseases (General) and Exam,Diagnosis,Monitoring
- Orthopedics (General) WE 168
- Reconstructive — Amputation, Prosthesis WE 170, 172
- Fractures WE 175-185
- Fracture Fixation WE 185
- Orthopedic Procedures, Bone Transplantation WE 190
- Bone and Bones (General) WE 200
- Bone Diseases WE 225-259
- Joint Tissues WE 300-400
- Muscles and Tendons WE 500-600
- Head and Trunk WE 700-715
- Back WE 720-755
- Spine WE 725
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.