Find Books - Microbiology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via EzProxy to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Cabi e-Books
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Benson’s microbiological applications : laboratory manual in general microbiology QR63 B4 2015
- Laboratory applications in microbiology : a case study approach QR63 C524 2015
- Foundations in microbiology 2 T137 2015
- Microbial growth in drinking water distribution systems : problems, causes, prevention and research needs 5 M626
- Atlas of Immunology QR181 C957 2004
- Influenza : molecular virology QW 168.5.O7 I52 2010
- Principles of virology QR360 P957 2009
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.