Find Books - Aerospace Engineering
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- ScienceDirect e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- World Scientific
- Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Aerospace Plane Technology: Research and Development in Japan and Australia
- University Research Management Developing Research in New Institutions OECD
- World Directory of Aerospace Vehicle Research and Development
- Your future in aerospace engineering and management
- Aerospace science: the science of flight
- Humans to Mars: fifty years of mission planning, 1950-2000
- Flight research: problems encountered and what they should teach us
- Human error and general aviation accidents: a comprehensive, fine-grained analysis using HFACS
- Design-centered introduction to aerospace engineering
- Aeronautical Engineer’s Data Book
- Interactive Aerospace Engineering and Design
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Aeronautics TL501 – TL718
- Astronautics QB477
- Aerospace engineering TL546
- Aeronautics, Commercial HE9776 – HE980
- Aeronautics, Equipment and supplies TK7875
- Aerodynamic TL570 –TL684.6
- Aerospace sensors TK7872
- Aerolasticity TL570-TL671
- Aerospace industries HD9711.5-HE9800
- Astrodynamics TL1050
- Navigation (Aeronautics) TL586-TL696
- Navigation (Astronautics) TL1050-TL1065
- Avionics TL507 – TL695
- Aviation TL505/TL553-TL556/TL725/TL617/TL671
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.