Find Books - Computer Networks
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Karger e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- RSC e-Books (1968 – 2014)
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Advanced Technologies of Quantum Key Distribution
- Recent Trends in Computational Science and Engineering
- Mobile Computing
- Memristor and Memristive Neural Networks
- Chaos Theory
- Ontology in Information Science
- Advanced Applications for Artificial Neural Networks
- Finite Element Method : Simulation, Numerical Analysis and Solution Techniques
- Simulation and Gaming
- Computational Fluid Dynamics : Basic Instruments and Applications in Science
- Wireless Sensor Networks
- Visible Light Communications
- Recent Progress in Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Advances in Security in Computing and Communications
- Uncertainty Quantification and Model Calibration
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
Computer networks TK5105.5-.9
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.