Find Books - Food Technology
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CAB e-Books
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Karger e-Books
- Netlibrary e-Books
- RSC e-Books (1968 – 2014)
- Science Direct e-Books (Copyright 1995 to 2010)
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Food Production : Approaches, Challenges and Tasks
- Food Safety: Food Crisis Management
- Food Quality
- Food Industry
- Functional Food : improve Health through Adequate Food
- Food and Health
- Food Adulteration and Its Detection
- Foods and Culinary Utensils of the Ancients
- The Chemistry of Food and Nutrition
- Food Processing
- Food Proteins and Bioactive Peptides
- Sensors for Food Safety and Quality
- Microorganisms for Functional Food
- Application of Essential Oils in Food Systems
- Global health issues of aflatoxins in food and agriculture: Challenges and opportunities
- Eating, Drinking: Surviving
- Biological Hazards in Food
- Patents in the Food Sector
- Dietary Supplements
- Chocolate and Health: Friend or Foe?
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Material culture Including food, shelter, fire, tools, etc GN406-442
- Special industries and trades HD9000-9999
- Food processing industries K3926-3935
- Plant culture SB1-1110
- Food crops SB175-177
- Food processing and manufacture TP368-456
- Manufactures TS1-2301
- Nutrition. Foods and food supply TX341-641
- Cookery TX642-TX840
- Hospitality industry. Hotels, clubs, restaurants, etc. Food service TX901-946.5
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.