Find Books - Accounting
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- Emerald e-books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- SIAM e-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Corporate Financial Accounting and Reporting Second Edition Tim Sutton
- financial accounting tools for business decision making 6th edition kimmel and kieso
- Accounting Best Practices 3rd Edition Steven M. Bragg
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING TENTH EDITION by W. STEVE ALBRECHT
- Accounting Demystified Book by Jeffry R. Haber
- Financial Accounting An Integrated Statements Approach 2nd Edition Jonathan E. Duchac
- Fixed Income Analysis Workbook 2nd Edition
- The essentials of finance and accounting for nonfinancial managers second edition by edward
- Accounting Principles A Business Perspective Volume 1 Financial Accounting by James Don
- Advanced Accounting 10E by Hoyle Schaefer and Doupnik
- Accounting Workbook for Dummies
- Solution Manual Accounting Principles 9e by kieso
- An introduction to the study of political economy
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Accounting HF5601-5689
- Cost Accounting HF5686
- Comparative accounting HF5625
- Financial statements HF5681
- Managerial accounting HF5657.4
- Non-profit organization-Accounting HJ9801
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.