Find Books - Fisheries
Many e-books in the Library’s collection is listed in WebOPAC, but some titles can only be found by using the e-Books collection websites.
- CABI e-Books
- Science Direct e-Books
- Springer e-Books
- Wiley e-Books
- Emerald E-Books
Please login via Ezaccess to get access to e-Books
Open Access Books
Open access books contain is open to all, with no access fees that are available online to the reader.
- Recent Advances in Fish Farms
- Boats to Burn: Bajo Fishing Activity in the Australian Fishing Zone
- Braving Troubled Waters
- Fishing for Fairness
- Impacts of the Fukushima Nuclear Accident on Fish and Fishing Grounds
- The Paradoxes of Transparency
- Selling the Sea: A study of conflict over marine tenure in Kei Islands, Eastern Indonesia
- Community Fisheries Management Handbook
- Dynamic Changes in Marine Ecosystems: Fishing, Food Webs, and Future Options
- Effects of Trawling and Dredging on Seafloor Habitat
- Fishery Co-Management: A Practical Handbook
- Improving the Use of the “Best Scientific Information Available” Standard in Fisheries Management
- Managing Small-Scale Fisheries: Alternative Directions and Methods
- Marine Ecoregions of North America
The call number listed below is based on general Library of Congress subject classifications. These numbers are provided primarily as a browsing tool. This lists is presented as a quick guide to selected subject and call number ranges, and not a comprehensive research tool.
Subject Call No.
- Aquaculture. Fish Culture SH 20-170
- Fish Diseases, Pests and Environmental Pollutants
- Fisheries in Particular Waters
- Fishery Management and Conservation – General
- Fishery Technology and Commercial Fishery Methods
- Fishery Management and Conservation – Individual Species
- Shellfish Culture and Fisheries
- Whaling SH 381-387
- Sport Fishing, Angling SH 400-700
Printed book title can be search via WebOPAC to identify location availability.